Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Stuff

We had an absolutely WONDERFUL Memorial Day weekend! I cannot wait to blog about it. And a huge thanks to our men and women in the service- past, present and future- we owe our freedom and our very lives to you. May God bless you and your families for all that you do. We appreciate you more than you will ever know.

Our weekend involved 4 very big kids, swimming like little fishies in their new floaties!!! This is going to be such a fun summer!

Speaking of summer...if you are itching to try some new, refreshing summer recipes (that just so happen to use Tropicana orange juice)- then you will LOVE my latest Tropicana post.

If you are looking to win free money, just by leaving a comment- then you will definitely LOVE my latest Tropicana post. ;) In fact, I just revealed the latest winners from my last 2 giveaways, so go check it out! It could be YOU!


FUN POOL PICS & VIDEO COMING SOON to a quad blog near you...

post signature

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Suz!! I read your blog faithfully!! Your kiddos are such cuties!! I am just wanting to spread the word about an awesome product that I sell, it is called Uppercase Living! My website is sarahprine.uppercaseliving.net Check it out and see if it is something you are interested in. If you have any questions please feel free to email me prinesm@yahoo.com or call/text me at 419-230-4550.
Thanks,
Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails