Monday, December 12, 2005

Definitely Walk the Line

Joe and I have been trying to get out to see this movie for a loooong time (Walk the Line). Saturday we finally got to see it....INCREDIBLE MOVIE!!! I'm not even a big Johnny Cash fan...don't really know the story of his life...and I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. Joaquin and Reese were amazing! They sang every single song in the movie and had to take voice/singing lessons...they are so talented, I couldn't believe it. Joaquin sounds JUST like J.Cash. I went out and bought the soundtrack right after the show!!! Most places were sold out, but I finally bought the last one at Target. Anywhoo...I highly suggest seeing this movie! Watch the trailer!!:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0358273/trailers-screenplay-E25590-10-2

(another random pic of us at joe's holiday party)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails