Thursday, August 17, 2006

Nursing Reunion '06

I'm flying to St. Louis, MO tomorrow for our annual nurses' reunion with my buddies from nursing school! We all became very close during nursing school - that's all we did: eat, drink, sleep, nursing school! It's a good thing we all get along so well! ha! We rotate to everyone's houses each year and this year we are staying at Maurine's. (We all live in different states around the country!! sad that i never get to see them) The graduation pic (December 2002) is of me and one of my best friends, Maurine (who just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Hannah last week!) I can't wait to meet miss Hannah!




I missed the reunion last year, but here is a picture from 2004 when we went to "Hollywood" ;)

5 comments:

Amanda's News said...

That is awesome that you have a yearly reunion. My sisters do that with their girls from college. This year they are all going to Italy! I'm so jealous. Have fun in Missouri!

Sunni Len said...

Have a great time and be safe. And please Pray for Shawn Pat we all know he needs it, but right now he is having an especially hard time.

lauren said...

That sounds like so much fun! Those girls are so sweet. Have a great time!!

Kimberly said...

What a great idea! Hope you have fun!

aWare said...

What blast from the past! How fun is that! Chad's cousin is in that picture, Holly...remember she was your RA! So crazy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails