Saturday, January 13, 2007

Peanut Butter Pie








Mmmmmm...SO good! Yesterday at work, I was thumbing through the Jan 2007 issue of Southern Living and found this recipe for some sort of peanut butter and chocolate pie. I think it was a winner in a bake-off or something. Anywhoo, it is ridiculous-good! If you want the recipe, I apologize...as I'm writing this, I realize that I packed up all of my cookbooks and recipes today. But check out the magazine in the store if you'd like! I just thought it looked so pretty and wanted to share! The salty peanuts on the top really make the pie POP! It's kind-of sad when I bake things, b/c we can never finish it all by ourselves (so we end up throwing a lot of it away)...but I LOVE to bake! It's therapeutic for me!

9 comments:

aWare said...

That should be in the magazine! I think I need a piece of peanut butter pie now! YUMMMY

lauren said...

That makes me want to eat!! Very good job on presentation! I'll have to give it a try, because I love just about anything with peanut butter.

Nicki W. said...

yummy~preggo wants some!

Kimberly said...

Oh my goodness I wish I lived close to you so I could help you finish it! Looks amazing!

Audrey T said...

Maybe you can just put my slice in the mail!

Nate, Maurine, Hannah, and Monroe said...

YUMMMMMMY!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I have that magazine and yours looks even better than the one in the actual picture! I think I might have to try it...you've inspired me! Oh, did you read one of my last comments about the house I grew up in?

Suzanne said...

how's this...i'll make one (or two) for our blogger reunion! ;) yay!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I'm ALL about a blogger reunion! Tell me when and where and I'm there! I say we all reunion at Corrie's in Whacko!

Related Posts with Thumbnails