I am sure that several of you have noticed in my pictures that many times, I am not wearing my wedding rings on my finger, but around my neck as a necklace. This would be due to the fact that I am somehow allergic to them after 4-5 years of marriage/engagement. CRAZY!!! I've heard of people becoming allergic to their white gold wedding bands due to the nickel, but mine are pure platinum.
Yup, I'll put them on for a couple of HOURS on a Saturday, then by Sunday- these are what my finger looks like. It continues to get red, blister, and crack open, then peel.
THE BEGINNING STAGES OF MY RASH
RIDICULOUS right?! I KNOW I need to go to the dermatologist..I just haven't taken the time to find one and schedule an appointment. (I mean, what is she gonna be able to do anyway?) I've had my rings professionally cleaned several times...but they still break me out. I've tried to wear them on my right hand to see if they cause an allergy on the right hand as well, but they won't fit. BUMMER!