Monday, November 24, 2008

My Latest Project

Ok guys! I'm reeeeally excited about a new project I've been working on (thus, part of the reason this blog has been getting the shaft). I have been asked to participate as an official BlogHer "Product Reviewer" and it has been such a fun experience!

I thought you might want to stop on by and see what we've been up to! ;) You might even win a $300 JCPenney gift certificate!!!

***(The sweepstakes link is currently not working, but I will let you know as soon as it is up and running! The campaign is launching today! Sorry!)***

www.reviewsbysuz.blogspot.com




post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that's really cool! i will definitely be keeping up with that blog as well. but don't forget about your blog readers over here =)

The Porter Family said...

How fun! I love free money :) And a date out with the hubby!!!

jag said...

It looks like you guys had way too much fun (kidding)! I'm so excited for you. What a great adventure this will be. I turn to your blog for advice on raising my quads so this will be awesome for your friends in blog land too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails