Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our trip to the Safari

I am currently taking part in the Tropicana Juicy Rewards Program. By taking one minute out of my day (literally), I enter codes from our Tropicana purchases and receive amazing discounts on Amusement Parks, Museums, Concerts and so much more!


Hop on over to my 2nd Tropicana post to see how we are redeeming our points! We recently took a trip to an Indoor Safari Playground and had an absolute blast!

Lots of cute pictures and videos----oh, and don't forget to leave a comment! You could easily win a $50 VISA gift card (courtesy of the fine peeps at BlogHer)!!!!


post signature

9 comments:

Cami Williams said...

Suz...I've been following you for a couple of years and just LOVE your blog. My aunt lives in Austin and just opened a bouncy place there called The Big Bounce. Next time your in Austin, go by and say that Cami sent you. My cousin is running it. They have a website too. check it out www.thebigbouncetx.com I believe. The babies are growing so fast and are as precious as ever.

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!

Mon said...

Love the points. We collect air miles and get free ticktes to Europe

Unknown said...

Precious! I have been following your blog for years. They are all just adorable!

Unknown said...

We have a place similar to that around here but I haven't had the chance to take the kids there yet. Hopefully soon!

Thanks again for the prize! I am super excited...NOW the question is - what to spend it on!?!?! :-)

Mackenzie said...

so cute

Kelly Trullinger said...

Awesome Suz! I didn't know that it existed. The kids are so big and so beautiful:) I miss you girl!

Jess said...

What a cool place for the kids to play!

Bill and Angie Ryan said...

Quite the chore! I have had some friends that will swear by Dr. Phil's method of potty training.

Here is the link...

http://drphil.com/articles/article/264

I wish you all of the luck and patience in the world!

Angie

Related Posts with Thumbnails