Friday, December 17, 2010

Gift Ideas- HUGE Sale- TODAY ONLY!

Hey favorite blog peeps of mine! (Cute shirt! You want it? It is only $10! I sure did order one this morning! Keep reading!)

DFB blog

(The hot mama of triplets and my buddy- Candace Hickey!)

 

I just wanted to make you all aware of my amazing friend, CASEY GERWER, and her awesome online business:

Designed For Babies

She is running a HUGE sale that is only good through TODAY (Friday). see below

DFB sale

 

 

All tees only $10! Are you kiddin’ me?!! Love this one!

DFB heart quads

 

 

Instead of the same ‘ole baby shower gift, go for something more fun and unique! DFB has a cute selection of maternity shirts- that are uber soft and adorable!

DFB pregnant

 

 

DFB specializes in multiples---so there are lots of gifts that are PERFECT for those Mamas out there who are expecting twins, triplets, or more!

DFB babies

 

 

Precious shirts for babies, toddlers, and big kids!

DFB brady

 

 

Nice variety of Melissa and Doug toys 50% off: (one of my kids favs!)

DFB toys

 

 

Uhh…did I mention beeeeautiful and unique diaper bags? Yes, I happen to own this one and absolutely adore it!

DFB bag

 

 

Having a hard time trying to shop for Grandma and Grandpa? Check out these- you can customize them! Only $10

DFB grandmaDFB grandpa

 

Even nice polos for beaming Dads and proud Grandpa’s! $20

DFB father

 

 

Here are some more favs of mine! (Lots of new stuff for the fall/winter)

This hoodie is SOOOOO unbelievably comfy~ extremely soft and warm (and LONG- to cover that Mommy belly! ha). I wear it all the time! $15

DFB hoodie

 

 

Why, yep- yep I sure do! $10

DFB got quads

 

and one of my all time favs: “YES! I Do Have My Hands Full” $10DFB hands full

 

Casey’s shirts are SO soft, comfortable and longer in length (which is a HUGE pet peeve of mine- I hate shirts that ride up!). A lot of them have a smooth, vintage feel (which I love). Because the vintage-type shirts are a little tighter and tend to run smaller, I recommend ordering one size bigger in any T-shirts that you purchase!

 

Have fun getting your “shop on”! (click on link to take you there)

Designed For Babies

If you see something you like- jump on it ASAP!

T-shirts for only $10!

50% off all toys (use code: TOYSALE)

Hoodies for $15

Polos for $20!

Stock is going to run out quickly!!!!

 

Love you, Case! You are an inspiration to me and an incredible friend. Muuuah!

suz signature

2 comments:

Emily and Andrew said...

Love DFB! That's my daughter in the purple onesie! I'm a little proud she made your blog! :)

The Kriegels said...

such cute shirts! i laughed out loud because i know the mom of the little girl in the purple outfit! small world!

Related Posts with Thumbnails