Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Have You Ever…

…spun your kids around and around, and then watched them try to run and fall down?

 

It provides endless hours of entertainment for me. tee hee.

 

YOU HAVE GOT TO CHECK OUT THE WOBBLY WEEBLES VIDEO THAT WE PUT TOGETHER! It is to the music: “You spin me right round…” and it is hilarious. Easily my favorite montage thus far.

 

Weebles would make a PERFECT gift for this holiday season:

IMG_5003-1

Endless hours of entertainment for my little quaddies.

 

Would you like to win some Weebles for free? Go to my review blog, leave me a comment, and whallah- you are entered to win a $100 HasbroToyShop.com gift card and Weebles gift pack!

-----------------------

Or maybe you would love to win a brand new laptop???

IMG_0782

 

Or a $250 gift certificate to Best Buy?

best buy

You can enter to win a $250 Best Buy gift card by leaving a comment on my Intel Reviews:

(make sure you comment on each different post- for additional chances to win!)

 

Be sure to check out the BlogHer.com exclusive offers round-up page for 19 more chances to win $250 and 4 chances, one every week, to win a new laptop!

suz signature

4 comments:

Heather said...

That was such a cute video!! Your children are SO adorable :-) Thanks for sharing!

Brandy said...

Such a cute video! I love the end when they are on the tire swing & take turns falling down. Thanks for sharing!

Gen McNulty said...

LMAO!! Love seeing those little short legged shufflers in action, wish I was with y'all. Oh, and Sav running circles around the boys... priceless! You go future McNulty, you go girl!!! ;)

xoxo
Gen

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Confession: I snorted when I watched the "spinning" montage. Literally. Out loud. Sitting at my desk. "SNORT" as I'm laughing! Hilarious...thanks for a great start to this Thursday morning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails