Monday, October 10, 2005

My obsession

I am so obsessed with this beautiful little creature!!;)








And when I see Joe holding her and loving on her...it just melts my heart


This weekend she was stung inside the flap of her ear because she kept frolicking in these flowers. I caught her nipping at the bees, trying to catch one in her mouth! Crazy little girl almost gave me a heart attack!


She got so dirty in the Steece's backyard...Joe took her for a little dip in the hot tub...she didn't appreciate it too much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Suzanne it's Lauren Weldon! Your dog is the cutest thing in the world! I'm glad I found your blog so I can know what's going on in your life!

Suzanne said...

awww! thanks! and thanks for writing!

Gina said...

hi suz...i stumbled across your blog the other day and i love it! you & your hubby are so blessed with 4 beautiful children. i was looking back at some of your posts before children and saw this one. this so reminds me of myself before kids. i had a beagle, abby, who we had to put down in march of this year. i had her for almost 13 years and she was my baby girl! shiloh is adorable and is just making me miss my abby right now. i know she's a good big sister to the quads! btw, i'm a nurse, too...a nicu nurse :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails