Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What am I doing on a Wednesday night by myself?


...surfing the internet, feeling sorry for myself, and thinking about my husband while he is in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico ON BUSINESS.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I mean really....... who goes to Puerto Vallarta (our honeymoon destination and place of upmost sentimental value) on a business trip?. (sigh)...must be nice...JERK! (j/k)

at first i was like, "ooo ooooo, take me with you!!"...but no one else's wives are going and it is his FIRST big business trip with the VP of the company. Joe has to give a presentation at some conference on Friday...so, i decided to be the good wife and not push it. However, come a year from now, you better BELIEVE I will be there! ;)

So, off I go...to sit in front of the TV, moping around, with my baby girl, Shiloh.
I'm in a FUNK, if you couldn't tell! ;)

Shiloh, staring at the front door, waiting for Joe to walk thru it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails