Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Merry Christmas from our New House!

I really haven’t posted many pictures from our new house. We are still trying to figure out where everything goes and whatnot. I always LOVE decorating for Christmas, so I thought I’d show you what I’ve been doing the last couple of weeks. (and so I will be able to reference where I put everything for next year! ha)

 

My new Christmas wreath (The Decorator’s Warehouse)

IMG_3750-001

 

 

LOVE LOVE LOVE this giant Nutcracker that Grammy is letting us borrow! There are sparkles in his beard. He is absolutely beautiful.

IMG_3752-001

 

 

Our entryway…

IMG_3784

 

 

The door frames are lined with ribbon and I clip all of our Christmas cards up. I don’t know about you, but I LOVE looking at photo Christmas cards when I walk into someone’s house.

IMG_7519

 

 

The entryway hutch

IMG_7520

 

 

Our nativity scene (We have had to move furniture around to fit the tree in our living room)

IMG_7518

 

 

Our living room tree. Kinda bummed that we don’t have a mantle anymore, but found this cute stocking holder at Kirklands.

IMG_3770

 

 

Our kitchen

IMG_7504

 

 

Love this built-in hutch! Perfect for all of my Christmas platters.

IMG_7508

 

 

My kitchen tree, full of kitchen-y ornaments.

IMG_3775

 

 

I LOOOOVE being able to look out of my kitchen when I cook. I have windows everywhere. (In our last house, the kitchen was located at the very back)

IMG_7510

 

 

See our Texas ice/snow? Everything shuts down around here for 1/2” of snow and ice. Gotta love it!

IMG_7511

 

 

The dining room

IMG_7516

IMG_3782

 

 

Table centerpiece

IMG_3675-001

 

 

Our dining room tree

IMG_3768

 

 

The kiddie tree in the front room

IMG_3769

 

 

ADORE this new addition! Isn’t he cute?! (The Decorator’s Warehouse)

IMG_3684-001

 

 

Side table in the front room

IMG_7523

 

 

Oops…how did Buddy our elf sneak in here?…

IMG_3773

 

 

We’ve been ice’d in our house the last couple of days…the kids have had a BLAST! (Sav, E, Drew, Ben)

IMG_7493

 

 

DFW Icemaggedon 2013!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Winking smile (A, S, B, E)

IMG_3797

 

 

S, B, E, A

IMG_7495

 

 

Warming our little toesies by the fire

IMG_7497

 

 

Our trees after Daddy put together the oh-so-important choo-choo trains (He was only asked about 423,991,561 times by 3 little boys)

IMG_7527

IMG_7531

(Did you catch the show on the TV?…Yep, best Christmas movie EVERRRR)

 

Hope you and yours are staying nice and warm this holiday season!

suz signature

11 comments:

HoundDogMom said...

Your home is just so beautiful. Love all your decorations. That snowman topper is awesome pawsome. I also just love to see all the southern folk in the snow/ice you guys are all so "happy" and us northern folk are like, this stuff sucks, bring on the summer. LOL Thanks for sharing your beautiful home. Sherri

Anonymous said...

Love your kitchen color. Do you remember the name of the color? Your Christmas decorations are adorable.
Thanks, Alissa

Chelley N said...

I love all of your trees! So fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi can you tell me where you got your stocking holder? my co worker just moved into a new home with no mantle and she has 6 in her family.

thanks!

Suzanne said...

Hi anon- kirklands!

Alissa said...

LOVE decorating ideas - your house looks fantastic all decked out! Have you ever checked out Houzz? - ohhh...so many great decorating photos to browse there! Happy holidays to your family and thanks so much for sharing your blog with all of us - such fun!
~Alissa

Unknown said...

Your home is lovely, especially with all the holiday decor! I love the snowman tree topper! how fun! The wreath on the door is awesome, too!

I love to see all our Christmas cards on display, too. Last year, the kitchen walls, where we usually display our cards, was freshly painted so we didn't hang them up and I hated not seeing them all season. This year, we hung string and did something similar to you and I'm so happy to see them all again! The kids love checking the mail and seeing who the new cards are from and my Daughter loves hanging them up :-)

Cyndi J said...

Where have u been ?
Missing your updates and hoping all is well !

Anonymous said...

Another one whom is missing your updates hope all is ok. Marie

Anonymous said...

Hoping all is well. Looking forward to your next update!

Anonymous said...

Missing the updates hope everything is ok.

Related Posts with Thumbnails