Wow. I have completely slacked on my blog posting! My last post was December 10th?!!?! That’s nuts. Probably my longest blogging break to date!…
I’ll be honest, it warms my heart when y’all start asking where I am and if everything is okay. You sweet, sweet internet peeps.
The Steece house has been crazy busy.
Here is a quick look into the life of Suz on a daily basis:
- wake up at the crack of dawn, take shower, get ready for work
- wake kids up, get them showered/dressed
- make breakfast and lunches
- drive kids to school
- drive immediately to work
- stand on my feet all day, taking care of patients (*which I LOVE)
- leave to pick up kids from school
- get home, immediately do homework with kids and readers x 4 (which takes a good 1.5-2 hours)
- start on dinner
- eat dinner as a fam when Joe gets home
- clean up, send kids to get ready for bed
- read books to kids and bedtime prayers
- kids asleep
- by this time, I’m so flippin’ exhausted that I am in bed by 9pm at the latest!
This is a crazy busy season of life and I don’t want to miss a second of it.
…sooooo, the ‘ole blog has slowed down a wee bit, but I will try to be better. There are SO many memories that I want to capture on this little online family journal of ours.
I’m currently working on all of my Christmas posts right now. And Mom just finished her first round of chemo last Thursday. Lots to catch up on.
New posts will be up over the next few days.
Love and hugs,